Official Visitor Website
Back to Attractions Attractions

Wiveton Hall

Wiveton Hall was built in 1652 on the site of an earlier building which dated back to 1280. The land around Blakeney was then owned by a Norman family called De Roos who were approached by Carmelite friars wishing to build a friary.

Wiveton Hall
Wiveton Hall Fruit Farm
Coast Road
NR25 7TE