This church dates to the 14th and 15th centuries. The top of the tower has fallen down and the chancel has been rebuilt. However, the majority of the church survives in excellent condition. Inside, there is a fine 15th century font and a monument of 1718 dedicated to Catherine Catfield. Intriguingly, a fire engine house and lockup stand in the yard of the church.