Official Visitor Website
Back to Attractions Attractions

St Mary’s Church- Sedgeford

There has been a church on this site for over 900 years. In 1205 the church was appropriated to Norwich Cathedral Priory. It is during the Priory’s period of responsibility that the church was eventually rebuilt from circa 1300.

The church is of great architectural significance and is Grade 1 listed having many medieval wall paintings, which we are hoping to stabilise and refurbish.

St Mary’s Church- Sedgeford
St Mary
Church Lane
Sedgeford
Norfolk
PE36 5NA