- Check out our NEW DIGITAL FILM gallery
- Sign-up for our monthly newsletter
- Visit Norfolk Recommends...
- Check out Norfolk's fabulous coast
- What the press says about Norfolk
- Check out Norfolk events in What's On
- Birdwatching capital of the UK
- Check out accommodation in Where To Stay
- Be inspired by a visit to Norfolk
- Have you seen the Seven Wonders of Norfolk?
- Where to go walking in Norfolk
- 100 things to do in Norfolk - how many have you done?
Welcome to Visit Norfolk
Enjoy days out in Norfolk, attractions, family holidays and much more!
SEE OUR LATEST FABULOUS FILMS ABOUT NORFOLK HERE
This is Big Sky country and the Norfolk tourist information website can help you plan out your visit. Choose from miles of unspoilt coastline, beautiful countryside, forests and heathland, internationally-important nature reserves, amazing birdwatching, easy-going walking and cycling, and fabulous seaside resorts.
The fabulous North Norfolk coast is rightly lauded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and The Brecks and Thetford Forest is a unique landscape (and amazing outdoor playground) of dense Scots pines and heath.
Add a Royal residence in West Norfolk and The Fens, countless outdoor activities, a fantastic variety of family theme parks and attractions, historical sights, and some of the country's best fresh, seasonal food to be found in superb restaurants and dining pubs (or cook it yourself) and you have all the ingredients for a perfect escape in a unique and diverse environment – and at any time of the year.
Want to hear about offers and what's coming up in Norfolk? Sign up for our newsletter.
IN THE GROUP TRAVEL MARKET? Please complete our survey.