- The Tour of Britain returns to Norfolk!
- Check out our NEW DIGITAL FILM gallery
- Sign-up for our monthly newsletter
- Visit Norfolk Recommends...
- Check out Norfolk events in What's On
- Find the perfect place to stay in Norfolk
- The Tour of Britain brought to you by Active Norfolk
- Check out Norfolk's fabulous coast
- What the press says about Norfolk
- Birdwatching capital of the UK
- Where to go walking in Norfolk
- 100 things to do in Norfolk - how many have you done?
- The Tour of Britain brought to you by Norfolk County Council
Welcome to Visit Norfolk
Enjoy days out in Norfolk, attractions, family holidays and much more!
SEE OUR LATEST FABULOUS FILMS ABOUT NORFOLK HERE
Norfolk, on the mid-east coast of England, is a great holiday or short break destination that also hosts fantastic events and days out in Norfolk at any time. Norfolk's not just open for 12 weeks in the summer, it's open 12 MONTHS of the year!
This is Big Sky country and the Norfolk tourist information website can help you plan out your visit. Choose from miles of unspoilt coastline, beautiful countryside, forests and heathland, internationally-important nature reserves, amazing birdwatching, easy-going walking and cycling, and fabulous seaside resorts.
The fabulous North Norfolk coast is rightly lauded as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and The Brecks and Thetford Forest is a unique landscape (and amazing outdoor playground) of dense Scots pines and heath.
Add a Royal residence in West Norfolk and The Fens, countless outdoor activities, a fantastic variety of family theme parks and attractions, historical sights, and some of the country's best fresh, seasonal food to be found in superb restaurants and dining pubs (or cook it yourself) and you have all the ingredients for a perfect escape in a unique and diverse environment – and at any time of the year.
Want to hear about offers and what's coming up in Norfolk? Sign up for our newsletter.
IN THE GROUP TRAVEL MARKET? Please complete our survey.