Refine your search
Self-catering with 1 unit £452-£642 pupw sleeps 4
Summer Lodge is a charming property built in the 1980s, with its own small private garden and mooring, set on a quiet road within easy walking distance of the amenities that Hoveton has to offer.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest amenities: within walking distance
• Access: Car advised
• Pets: No pets allowed at this property.
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Flat screen TV with FreeSat, DVD player, smart card music system.
• General: Night storage heaters, electric heaters and electric living flame fire
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, and fridge with icebox.
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room
• Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
• Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
• Outdoors: Garden with lawn, decked area, table and chairs backing onto private mooring.
• Access: Driveway parking for one car.
Search availability for Summer Lodge and book online
- Children welcome
- Private parking
- Linen provided