We are a family run boat hire company in Wroxham offering 3 different sized boats. Electric boats for up to 6 people and diesel boats for up to 11 people including several small children.
We are open all year using the larger boats in the winter as they have heaters.
We have our own free carpark and toilets.
Booking is always advisable especially in the school holidays.
Prices from £13 per hour and £75 per boat per day.
TG 304179 52.71043 1.41065
Take A1151 from Norwich to Wroxham. Cross over the river bridge, turn right at crossroads. Keep McDonalds on your left into Church Road and our car park is in the first gateway on the right. Look for yellow and blue signs.
By Public Transport:
It is a 9 minute walk from Wroxham/Hoveton Rail Station, and less than 5 minutes from the main bus point (adjacent to Roys Department Store on Church Road). For public transport timetables and information call 0871 200 2233 or visit traveline.org.uk
: 0 miles from Wroxham station
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Public toilets
- Children welcome
- Dogs accepted
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- is gravel
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance