Highlights through the year
- Enjoy Burns Night with a visit to the English Whisky Company
- Hippodrome Christmas Spectacular continues into January
- World Indoor Bowls Championship at Potters
- Snowdrop Trails at Walsingham Abbey
- Fun of the fair at King's Lynn Mart
- Try orienteering in Thetford Forest
- Norwich Fashion Week throughout the city
- Try the Norfolk Coastal Path from Holme to Cromer
- Burnham Market International Horse Trials
- Nets out! Cromer crabs back in season
- Beautiful bluebells to be found at Blickling, Foxley Wood...
- Burnham Deepdale Outdoor Festival
- The Broads Outdoor Festival
- The Norfolk & Norwich Arts Festival, the oldest in the country
- Folk on the Pier at Cromer
- The 2-day Royal Norfolk Show
- The Broads' Three Rivers Race - the Le Mans of the water
- Lynn Too festival in King's Lynn
- Shakespeare Festival in Norwich Cathedral cloisters
- Who might you see at the Sandringham Flower Show?
- Spitfire and Mustang at the Old Buckenham Air Show
- Free summer fireworks at Great Yarmouth
- It's all up in the air at the Hunstanton Kite Festival
- Festival of Bowls at Great Yarmouth
- The Norfolk Food & Drink Festival - the biggest in the country
- March to the Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Shiver me timbers! It's the Pirate Festival at Wells-next-the-Sea
- CAMRA's Norwich Beer Festival in The Halls
- The pink-footed geese return to The Wash
- Apple Day at Gressenhall Museum
- The Christmas Spectacular returns to Thursford
- Festival of Swans at Welney
- Culmination of Familiar Fields Britten 100 celebration
- Christmas shopping in Norwich
- The best time time to see seals off the Norfolk coast
- Panto time... at Norwich Theatre Royal and Hunstanton
Wondering what's on in Norfolk? Whatever the time of the year, whatever your age or interests, Norfolk will have something you'll enjoy doing, taking part in, or watching.
In fact, we've got the lot. As you'll find when you come to spend time with us here in Norfolk.
For more ideas of what to do in Norfolk go to our Inspire section.
Browse through what's on events in Norfolk.
You can also add your own events.
Until March 1 - REALITY: Modern and Contemporary British PaintingREALITY: Modern and Contemporary British Painting is a new exhibition at The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, at the University of East Anglia, Norwich. Curated by artist Chris Stevens, the exhibition brings together over 50 works celebrating the strength of British painting with some of the best and most influential artists of the last sixty years. Details
Until Dec 23 - Thursford Christmas SpectacularThe largest Christmas show in the country - and it's here in Norfolk! With a cast of 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians, many of whom are West End performers, this 3 hour performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It's a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being sung alongside traditional carols. Details
Until Apr 12 - Water Ways: Art & Nature on the Broads, Time & TideSome of the most renowned Broadland painters from the 19th and early 20th centuries – Charles Harmony Harrison, Stephen Batchelder and Arthur Patterson – feature inthis new exhibition that celebrates the extraordinary natural environment of the Norfolk Broads. Details
Dec - Christmas at HolkhamJoin in the festivities at Holkham's traditional seasonal celebrations on the weekends of 6/7 and 13/14. See the hall magnificently decorated with Christmas trees galore, real greenery from the park, amazing decorations, delicious scents and candlelight. Other events include an audience with Father Christmas, candelight tours and Christmas theatre. Details
Dec - Christmas at Bressingham SteamFather Christmas, his wife and elves are visiting Bressingham Steam, near Diss in the run up to Christmas, arriving every day by steam car. As well as meeting Father Christmas, visitors will be able to enjoy a Dad's Army Christmas at Walmington-on-Sea and take rides on a steam train and Bressingham's celebrated Victorian steam Gallopers roundabout. Details
Dec 18-Jan 18 - Peter Pan at Norwich Theatre Royal
Traditional family panto fun with Corrie's Kevin Kennedy as Captain Hook and CBeebies Sid Sloane as Aunt Delilah in the ever-popular account of two boys and a girl who follow our eponymous hero and the invisible fairy, Tinker Bell, into Never Land, where children never grow old. Details
Jan 31-April 19 2015 - Homage to Manet at Norwich CastleThe major loan exhibition Homage to Manet at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, which opens at the end of January 2015, explores the influence of one of the most important and controversial artists of modern times, the French artist Édouard Manet (1832-1883) and includes work by Édouard Manet, Claude Monet, John Singer Sargent, Philip Wilson Steer, Walter Sickert, Gwen John, William Orpen, Vanessa Bell and others. Details
March 5-12 2015 - Norwich Fashion Week
Starting in 2010, Norwich Fashion Week is now one of Norwich's flagship cultural events. From a city renowned for its diverse independent retail offering, vibrant student community and thriving high street, the packed programme boasts set-piece fashion shows, underground style events, in-store fashion celebrations, designer showcases, vintage fringe shows, styling events, modelling competitions and on-street entertainment.
April 18-July 26 2015 - Francis Bacon and the Masters at Sainsbury Centre for Visual ArtsGroundbreaking exhibition bringing together over 25 major works by Francis Bacon with those by old and modern masters including Velázquez, Rembrandt, Titian, Michelangelo, Rodin, Van Gogh, Picasso and Matisse, many of which have never been shown before in the UK. This is a unique collaboration with the State Hermitage Museum, St Petersburg. Details
May 8-24 2015 - Norfolk & Norwich FestivalThe internationally-renowned Norfolk & Norwich Festival is a flagship arts organisation for the East of England with a reputation for innovative, inspirational programming and commissioning. It is one of the largest, and certainly the oldest, arts festivals in the country. Details
May 8-24 2015 - Wolf's Child at Felbrigg HallWorld premiere piece of promenade theatre through the woods at the National Trust's Felbrigg Hall in north Norfolk. A new creation from acclaimed theatre makers WildWorks, co-produced by Norfolk & Norwich Festival, audiences will be taken on an immersive journey deep into the dark woods in this grown-up fairytale. As day turns to dusk they will encounter a world of shape-shifting animals and humans. Details
May 9-Sept 13 2015 - Jeff Koons at Norwich Castle
Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery is working with ARTIST ROOMS for the first time, hosting an exhibition of work by American artist, Jeff Koons, one of the most important, influential and controversial artists of our time. The exhibition will include works in a variety of media to showcase his originality and remarkably diverse art practice. The show will be a highlight of the Norfolk & Norwich Festival.