Highlights through the year
- Enjoy Burns Night with a visit to the English Whisky Company
- Hippodrome Christmas Spectacular continues into January
- World Indoor Bowls Championship at Potters
- Snowdrop Trails at Walsingham Abbey
- Fun of the fair at King's Lynn Mart
- Try orienteering in Thetford Forest
- Norwich Fashion Week throughout the city
- Try the Norfolk Coastal Path from Holme to Cromer
- Burnham Market International Horse Trials
- Nets out! Cromer crabs back in season
- Beautiful bluebells to be found at Blickling, Foxley Wood...
- Burnham Deepdale Outdoor Festival
- The Broads Outdoor Festival
- The Norfolk & Norwich Arts Festival, the oldest in the country
- Folk on the Pier at Cromer
- The 2-day Royal Norfolk Show
- The Broads' Three Rivers Race - the Le Mans of the water
- Lynn Too festival in King's Lynn
- Shakespeare Festival in Norwich Cathedral cloisters
- Who might you see at the Sandringham Flower Show?
- Spitfire and Mustang at the Old Buckenham Air Show
- Free summer fireworks at Great Yarmouth
- It's all up in the air at the Hunstanton Kite Festival
- Festival of Bowls at Great Yarmouth
- The Norfolk Food & Drink Festival - the biggest in the country
- March to the Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Shiver me timbers! It's the Pirate Festival at Wells-next-the-Sea
- CAMRA's Norwich Beer Festival in The Halls
- The pink-footed geese return to The Wash
- Apple Day at Gressenhall Museum
- The Christmas Spectacular returns to Thursford
- Festival of Swans at Welney
- Culmination of Familiar Fields Britten 100 celebration
- Christmas shopping in Norwich
- The best time time to see seals off the Norfolk coast
- Panto time... at Norwich Theatre Royal and Hunstanton
Wondering what's on in Norfolk? Whatever the time of the year, whatever your age or interests, Norfolk will have something you'll enjoy doing, taking part in, or watching.
In fact, we've got the lot. As you'll find when you come to spend time with us here in Norfolk.
For more ideas of what to do in Norfolk go to our Inspire section.
Browse through what's on events in Norfolk.
You can also add your own events.
Sept-Oct - Norfolk Food & Drink Festival
The largest countywide food festival in the country, with over 600 events and promotions taking place across Norfolk over a five week period. Highlights include weekends at Holkham in north Norfolk, Norwich, Swaffham, Aylsham and the Waveney Valley, as well as the Moveable Feast and The Battle of the Bangers. Details
Sept 25-29 - A Brush With The Broads
England's first 4-day Plein Air Painting Festival is coming to Britain's Magical Waterland the Norfolk Broads. Contemporary artists from around the world will be painting in the footprints of John Crome, John Sell Cotman, Henry Bright and Edward Seago. Details
Until Nov 2 - Edward Seago at Sandringham
The annual exhibition in the Ballroom of Sandringham House is 'Edward Seago at Sandringham', a selection of works by the celebrated Norfolk-born landscape painter. Several members of the Royal Family have collected paintings by Seago, and some of these, together with some previously unseen sketches, will be on display. The exhibition will include landscapes painted during the 1956-57 voyage in the Royal Yacht Britannia, when Seago was invited to accompany HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, as well as paintings with a distinct Norfolk theme and views of Sandringham. Seago was a frequent guest of HM The Queen Mother at Sandringham over many years. The House and Exhibition will be closed from Saturday 26th July to Friday 1st August inclusive. Sandringham details
Sept 27-March 1 - REALITY: Modern and Contemporary British PaintingREALITY: Modern and Contemporary British Painting is a new exhibition at The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, at the University of East Anglia, Norwich. Curated by artist Chris Stevens, the exhibition brings together over 50 works celebrating the strength of British painting with some of the best and most influential artists of the last sixty years. Details
Oct 25-26 - The Real HalloweenPacked with entertainment for all the family, The Real Halloween celebrates all that is magical about Halloween and late autumn at Holt Hall. Throughout the weekend, children can take part in the charities ever-popular workshops including, Magic Wands, Witches Messengers and NEW workshops Witch Training and Wizard Training. Families can also try their luck at Conker Championship, Apple Bobbing races, Sugar Beet Shot-put,Parsnip skittles, Beat the Bonfire and Crown Green Vegetaboules. Details
Oct 27-Nov 1 - Norwich Beer Festival
The 37th Norwich Beer Festival, organised by the Norwich and Norfolk Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA), is held at St. Andrew's and Blackfriars' Halls. Over 200 cask-conditioned real ales from Britain's independent brewers will be on sale, along with draught and bottled beers from Continental Europe. There will also be a large range of traditional ciders and perries, with over 40 varieties from East Anglia, the West Country and elsewhere. Details