What's on in Norfolk
- Enjoy Burns Night with a visit to the English Whisky Company
- Hippodrome Christmas Spectacular continues into January
- World Indoor Bowls Championship at Potters
- Snowdrop Trails at Walsingham Abbey
- Fun of the fair at King's Lynn Mart
- Try orienteering in Thetford Forest
- Norwich Fashion Week throughout the city
- Try the Norfolk Coastal Path from Holme to Cromer
- Burnham Market International Horse Trials
- Nets out! Cromer crabs back in season
- Beautiful bluebells to be found at Blickling, Foxley Wood...
- Burnham Deepdale Outdoor Festival
- The Broads Outdoor Festival
- The Norfolk & Norwich Arts Festival, the oldest in the country
- Folk on the Pier at Cromer
- The 2-day Royal Norfolk Show
- The Broads' Three Rivers Race - the Le Mans of the water
- Lynn Too festival in King's Lynn
- Shakespeare Festival in Norwich Cathedral cloisters
- Who might you see at the Sandringham Flower Show?
- Spitfire and Mustang at the Old Buckenham Air Show
- Free summer fireworks at Great Yarmouth
- It's all up in the air at the Hunstanton Kite Festival
- Festival of Bowls at Great Yarmouth
- The Norfolk Food & Drink Festival - the biggest in the country
- March to the Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Shiver me timbers! It's the Pirate Festival at Wells-next-the-Sea
- CAMRA's Norwich Beer Festival in The Halls
- The pink-footed geese return to The Wash
- Apple Day at Gressenhall Museum
- The Christmas Spectacular returns to Thursford
- Festival of Swans at Welney
- Culmination of Familiar Fields Britten 100 celebration
- Christmas shopping in Norwich
- The best time time to see seals off the Norfolk coast
- Panto time... at Norwich Theatre Royal and Hunstanton
Something for everyone in Norfolk - whatever time of year
Wondering what's on in Norfolk? Whatever the time of the year, whatever your age or interests, Norfolk will have something you'll enjoy doing, taking part in, or watching.
In fact, we've got the lot. As you'll find when you come to spend time with us here in Norfolk.
For more ideas of what to do in Norfolk go to our Inspire section.
Browse through what's on events in Norfolk.
You can also add your own events.
Until March 9 - Wintering wildfowl and swan feeds
Watch hundreds of wild swans and ducks being fed whilst listening to a live commentary at Welney Wetland Centre. The birds jostle for the food and are fascinating to watch from the comfort of the heated hide. Shortly after the feed at dusk more whooper and Bewick's swans fly in to roost, providing an unmissable end to the day. Details
Until Apr 27 - Roman Empire: Power & People at Norwich Castle
Bringing together over 160 stunning pieces from the British Museum to explore the story of one of the most powerful empires the world has ever seen. Highlights include sculpture from the villas of the Emperors Tiberius and Hadrian, coins from the famous Hoxne treasure, beautiful jewellery and even near perfectly preserved children's clothing from Roman Egypt. Norwich Castle is one of only six venues to host the largest ever UK exhibition of Roman artefacts on loan from the British Museum. Details
March 6-13 - Norwich Fashion Week
Norwich Fashion Week has a schedule of city-wide catwalk and in-store shows representing the city's impressive independent boutiques and heavyweight high-street fashion businesses. Tutorials from leading beauty bloggers, previews of lines from the region's hottest up-and-coming designers and a catwalk show accompanied by live music from local bands form just a handful of what Fashion Week enthusiasts can expect. Details
May 3-18 - Broads Outdoors FestivalThe Broads Outdoors Festival takes place different locations across Britain's Magical Waterland.There will be around 100 events from guided wildlife walks and canoe trails to visits to the historic windmills of the Broads, plus lots of opportunities to get out on the water. Details
May 9-24 - Norfolk & Norwich Festival
Renowned for bringing art from around the world to Norfolk, first acts named include international jazz superstars Hugh Masekela and Madeleine Peyroux, dance iconoclasts Michael Clark Company and the UK premiere of a new show from Australian new circus pioneers Circa the Festival. Details
July 12-Aug 31 - Inspired by Birds at Norwich Castle
Organisers are looking for East Anglian artists whose work in inspired by wildlife to enter this open art show. Entries must be submitted by a February deadline. Details
Sept-Oct - Norfolk Food & Drink Festival
The largest countywide food festival in the country, with over 600 events and promotions taking place across Norfolk over a five week period. Highlights include weekends at Holkham in north Norfolk, Norwich, Swaffham, Aylsham and the Waveney Valley, as well as the Moveable Feast and The Battle of the Bangers. Details