Highlights through the year
- Enjoy Burns Night with a visit to the English Whisky Company
- Hippodrome Christmas Spectacular continues into January
- World Indoor Bowls Championship at Potters
- Snowdrop Trails at Walsingham Abbey
- Fun of the fair at King's Lynn Mart
- Try orienteering in Thetford Forest
- Norwich Fashion Week throughout the city
- Try the Norfolk Coastal Path from Holme to Cromer
- Burnham Market International Horse Trials
- Nets out! Cromer crabs back in season
- Beautiful bluebells to be found at Blickling, Foxley Wood...
- Burnham Deepdale Outdoor Festival
- The Broads Outdoor Festival
- The Norfolk & Norwich Arts Festival, the oldest in the country
- Folk on the Pier at Cromer
- The 2-day Royal Norfolk Show
- The Broads' Three Rivers Race - the Le Mans of the water
- Lynn Too festival in King's Lynn
- Shakespeare Festival in Norwich Cathedral cloisters
- Who might you see at the Sandringham Flower Show?
- Spitfire and Mustang at the Old Buckenham Air Show
- Free summer fireworks at Great Yarmouth
- It's all up in the air at the Hunstanton Kite Festival
- Festival of Bowls at Great Yarmouth
- The Norfolk Food & Drink Festival - the biggest in the country
- March to the Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Shiver me timbers! It's the Pirate Festival at Wells-next-the-Sea
- CAMRA's Norwich Beer Festival in The Halls
- The pink-footed geese return to The Wash
- Apple Day at Gressenhall Museum
- The Christmas Spectacular returns to Thursford
- Festival of Swans at Welney
- Culmination of Familiar Fields Britten 100 celebration
- Christmas shopping in Norwich
- The best time time to see seals off the Norfolk coast
- Panto time... at Norwich Theatre Royal and Hunstanton
Wondering what's on in Norfolk? Whatever the time of the year, whatever your age or interests, Norfolk will have something you'll enjoy doing, taking part in, or watching.
In fact, we've got the lot. As you'll find when you come to spend time with us here in Norfolk.
For more ideas of what to do in Norfolk go to our Inspire section.
Browse through what's on events in Norfolk.
You can also add your own events.
Until March 1 - REALITY: Modern and Contemporary British PaintingREALITY: Modern and Contemporary British Painting is a new exhibition at The Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, at the University of East Anglia, Norwich. Curated by artist Chris Stevens, the exhibition brings together over 50 works celebrating the strength of British painting with some of the best and most influential artists of the last sixty years. Details
During Nov - Deer Discovery Walks at Holkham
Join a guided walk to learn some interesting facts about the herd of deer in Holkham Park. Discover how the behaviour of the beautiful fallow and majestic red deer changes with the seasons and how the management of the parkland, both past and present, has made it the wonderful sanctuary for wildlife that it is today. Details
Nov 8-Dec 23 - Thursford Christmas SpectacularThe largest Christmas show in the country - and it's here in Norfolk! With a cast of 130 professional singers, dancers and musicians, many of whom are West End performers, this 3 hour performance delivers an extravaganza of non-stop singing, dancing, music, humour and variety. It's a fast moving celebration of the festive season featuring an eclectic mix of both seasonal and year-round favourites, with famous and much-loved chart toppers being sung alongside traditional carols. Details
Nov 22-Apr 12 - Water Ways: Art & Nature on the Broads, Time & TideSome of the most renowned Broadland painters from the 19th and early 20th centuries – Charles Harmony Harrison, Stephen Batchelder and Arthur Patterson – feature inthis new exhibition that celebrates the extraordinary natural environment of the Norfolk Broads. Details
December - Christmas at HolkhamJoin in the festivities at Holkham's traditional seasonal celebrations on the weekends of 6/7 and 13/14. See the hall magnificently decorated with Christmas trees galore, real greenery from the park, amazing decorations, delicious scents and candlelight. Other events include an audience with Father Christmas, candelight tours and Christmas theatre. Details
Dec 6-7 - Deepdale Christmas Market
Deepdale Christmas Market has grown up around the lovely shops and café of Dalegate Market in Burnham Deepdale, drawing in visitors from far and wide. This year there will be some 90 stalls offering a fabulous selection of presents, decorations, food & drink - a huge gathering of independent traders offering unique products, the perfect excuse to visit the beautiful north Norfolk coast. Details
Dec 18-Jan 18 - Peter Pan at Norwich Theatre Royal
Traditional family panto fun with Corrie's Kevin Kennedy as Captain Hook and CBeebies Sid Sloane as Aunt Delilah in the ever-popular account of two boys and a girl who follow our eponymous hero and the invisible fairy, Tinker Bell, into Never Land, where children never grow old. Details
Jan 31-April 19 - Homage to Manet at Norwich CastleThe major loan exhibition Homage to Manet at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery, which opens at the end of January 2015, explores the influence of one of the most important and controversial artists of modern times, the French artist Édouard Manet (1832-1883) and includes work by Édouard Manet, Claude Monet, John Singer Sargent, Philip Wilson Steer, Walter Sickert, Gwen John, William Orpen, Vanessa Bell and others.
March 5-12 2015 - Norwich Fashion Week
Starting in 2010, Norwich Fashion Week is now one of Norwich's flagship cultural events. From a city renowned for its diverse independent retail offering, vibrant student community and thriving high street, the packed programme boasts set-piece fashion shows, underground style events, in-store fashion celebrations, designer showcases, vintage fringe shows, styling events, modelling competitions and on-street entertainment.