Refine your search
Self-catering with 1 unit £458-£914 pupw sleeps 5
This lovely chalet bungalow is newly refurbished and offers a south facing veranda with vistas for the summer months and cosy accommodation with a wood burner for cooler times of the year. In a glorious location with access directly on to the Norfolk Coastal Path from the garden gate and close to the bustling resort of Sheringham, this super holiday home is a wonderful spot for family or friends to holiday together.
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 0.25 miles
• Takes: Short breaks
• Access: Car advised
• Nearest amenities: Within 1 mile
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Pets are not allowed at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD player, radio/CD player with USB port and iPod dock, WiFi
• General: Gas fired central heating. Wood burner.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric oven & hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower Room, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
• Beds: 1 twin/king-size zip & link - please request on booking, 1 double, 1 single
• Other: Towels, Books, games, hairdryer. Stairgate.
• Note: The front and rear garden are on a steep slope and care should be taken at all times
• Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden.
• Parking: Driveway parking for up to 3 small cars
• Mobile phone signal: good
Search availability for Clifftops and book online
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- High chairs available
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine