The parish of Tittleshall is in the benefice of the Community of the Upper Nar. The church is open daily from 9.30am to dusk. Services are held three times each month, normally at 11.00am.
The Church was built in the 13/14th century, the first Rector, Simon Le Parker, was appointed in 1302. It is Grade 1 listed and appears in the book England's Thousand Best Churches by Simon Jenkins. The Tower was built in the early part of the 14th century and has canopied niches in the outer buttress. The figures they originally contained were destroyed in 1547. The West window has decorated tracery typical of the period.
The chancel windows date from about 1320. The five light east window is Victorian stained glass. It is dedicated to the memory of Caroline Digby, the wife of Kenelm Digby.Rector 1835 - 1881. It was glazed in 1886 by Clayton and Bell. The very wide nave with no side aisles dates from the 15th century. There are two stained glass windows dating from the end of the 19th century. The design of the font matches the nave windows being of the perpendicular period.
The four bells are inscribed DEO GRATIAS 1623. They were cast by William and Alice Brand of Norwich, Well cast they have moulded cable decoration on their canons. Although hung to swing full circle, they are unsafe at the moment. Parts of the bell frame date from c1350, originally for three bells it was enlarged in 1623 to take an extra bell.