Lost World Adventure Golf
Lost World Adventure Golf in Hemsby near Great Yarmouth. A stunning 9 hole, dinosaur themed mini-golf course, with Aztec waterfall and water features. Pan for gold and receive a souvenir medallion! Fully landscaped and illuminated at dusk. Special rates for OAP's. Hot food and hot and cold drinks available on site. Member of the British Mini-Golf Association.
|Season Dates||Opening Hours|
|Fri 25 Mar - Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon - Sun|
Open each year from Easter to end of October Half-term.
10am-6pm off peak, 10am-10pm peak times and bank holidays.
Children (16 & under) £2.50
Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £9.00
Under 3's go free.
Panning for gold £2.50
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- On-site light refreshments
- Children welcome
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Entrance is well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- Children's menu