Refine your search
Self-catering with 1 unit £470-£999 pupw sleeps 6
A comfortable windmill, in a idylic setting, surrounded by marshland. Cattle graze the meadows, and there is an abundance of wildlife to enjoy
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: 10 miles
• Will consider: Short breaks
• Access: Car essential
• Nearest amenities: 4 miles
• Family friendly? Yes
• Pets: Two pets welcome
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Luxuries: TV with Free sat, DVD player, CD hi-fi, WiFi
• General: G.F.C.H.
• Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
• Utilities: Electric cooker with gas hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room , 1 Bathroom
• Beds: 2 Double beds, 1 Double which will convert into twin beds
• Other: Towels, Travel cot on request, Highchair, Books and games provided.
• Outdoors: Enclosed garden with terrace, lawn and garden furniture
• Access: Parking for 2 cars
• £100 security deposit payable to the owner, is required two weeks prior to your holiday.
• Mobile phone signal: good
• Property is approached by a 4 mile track over marshland, sets of gates that need to be open and closed
• Children need to be supervised at all times when close to water. Please be aware the stairs to the top two floors of the mill may not be suitable for anyone with restricted mobility
• The water supply has a high iron content so is not suitable for drinking or cooking. A supply of nine litres of bottled water is provided.
Search availability for Red Mill and book online
- Private parking
- Building of historical interest
- Central heating
- Linen provided
- WiFi or internet access
- High chairs available