Refine your search
The Potteries is a historic building within a medieval wall and built from shipwrecks and drift wood. As soon as one enters you are transported back to "Yarmouth Past" with tarred timbers and peices of old ships and other nautical paraphernalia helping to give you the feel of what's in store insuide. Spend time exploring the herring smoking musuem and then the fully working pottery and art studio.
Tours and workshops can be designed around your groups interests/requirements.
Please call directly to discuss as prices will vary according to requirements.
Beach Coach Station
Group bookings taken by prior arrangement only.
Please call directly to discuss. Prices vary according to requirements.
TG 527069 52.60108 1.73036
Take the A12 to Great Yarmouth. Follow signs for Time & Tide museum. Trinity Place is opposite.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site light refreshments
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- High chairs for children