Great Yarmouth Row Houses, is pleased to welcome visiting groups and provides a range of group friendly rates/incentives to enhance your visit.
Visit these unique and vividly presented houses, one set in 1870 and the other in 1942, just before the incendiary bombing. Explore the nearby Greyfriar's Cloisters and view the remains of a 13th century Franciscan Friary with our free guided tours (please call for details and availability).
Standard group discounts of 15% applies to groups of 11 or more visitors paid for by one person in one transaction.
Free entry to coach drivers and group/tour leaders.
Guided tour can be provided if booked two weeks in advance for a fee of £30.
Beach Coach Station
15% off normal admission prices are offered for groups of 11+ paid for in one transaction.
- English Heritage Property
- Facilities for educational visits
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Access to ground floor possible in both houses using on site portable ramps, limited to two rooms in Row 111 Houses and three rooms in the Old Merchant's House. A full colour site guidebook is available detailing plans, text and photographs of all floors (chargeable).
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements: