Great Yarmouth Row Houses: Visit these unique and vividly presented houses, one set in 1870 and the other in 1942, just before the incendiary bombing.
Explore the nearby Greyfriar's Cloisters and view the remains of a 13th century Franciscan Friary with our free guided tours (please call for details and availability).
Check for extended opening times over the Maritime Festival (September)
2016 Admission Prices:
Family £12.70 (2 adults & 3 children)
- English Heritage Property
- Facilities for educational visits
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for hearing impaired
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
Access to ground floor possible in both houses using on site portable ramps, limited to two rooms in Row 111 Houses and three rooms in the Old Merchant's House. A full colour site guidebook is available detailing plans, text and photographs of all floors (chargeable).
- Steps to the main entrance
- 3Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements: