Refine your search
Clippesby Hall near Great Yarmouth is an independent, family run holiday park situated in the Norfolk Broads. As a member of the family of 15 National Parks in Britain, the Broads is a special place. Here at Clippesby Hall, we are perfectly placed to help you relax and explore the many delights of this wonderful area, as well as the varied beaches of the Norfolk coast and the history and heritage of Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
Clippesby Hall’s holiday cottages and lodges offer a unique Norfolk Broads holiday experience. Located in the Broads National Park, our holiday cottages offer a range of self catering accommodation options, with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom options. Great for families and couples. Clippesby Hall is a wonderful base to explore the best of Norfolk.
If you are looking for Norfolk holiday cottages or Norfolk Broads accommodation, we think Clippesby Hall has something very special to offer. Nationally acclaimed as one of the best places to stay in Norfolk, we welcome walkers, cyclists, birdwatchers and beach lovers as well as those just looking to relax and enjoy the unique Clippesby atmosphere.
Set in the heart of the Broads National Park, which is well-known for its meandering waterways and quiet country lanes. Clippesby is surrounded by nature reserves with seaside and tourist attractions nearby. It's a great holiday area with lots of things to do ranging from cycling, walking, boating, horse riding, golf, bird-watching and sightseeing to shopping.
Clippesby Hall is family owned and aims to help visitors Discover the Broads with its picturesque scenery and abundant wildlife. Combine your sense of adventure with our little bit of luxury.
Children welcome from any age.
Search availability for Clippesby Hall Self Catering
Availability updated on 28 Mar 17 at 10:47
TG 424144 52.67312 1.58451
From the Norwich southern bypass the A47, follow white on brown tourist signs to the Broads. At Acle roundabout take A1064 (Caister-on-Sea road) & after crossing Acle Bridge - 1 1/2 miles - take 1st left onto B1152 (Martham Road) turn left opposite village marker & 400 yards turn right at the Clippesby Hall sign (lit at night).
By Public Transport:
From Acle railway station there is a footpath into Acle (a small market town) which is unlit at night. There is a telephone box in the street between the Kings Head public house & the public toilets. Clippesby is 3 miles from here by way of A1064. Taxi telephone (01493) 752223.
- Children welcome
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Disabled facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Telephone (public)
- Games room onsite
- Swimming pool - outdoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
- Children's outdoor play area
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
- Cycles for hire
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Public house/Inn
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Parking for Multiple unit properties:
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (i.e. without steps)
- Has ramp
- Steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Steps to the main entrance:
- Please enquireNumber of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Entrance is well lit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Wet room
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available