Free prize draw to win a stay at Searles Leisure Resort
On the mid-east coast of England, Norfolk enjoys over 90 miles of unspoilt coastline, beautiful countryside, the unique Broads National Park, forests and heathland, internationally important nature reserves, picturesque market towns and the fabulous seaside resorts of Great Yarmouth, Cromer in north Norfolk and Hunstanton in west Norfolk.
There's Norwich, a fantastic city of heritage, culture and shopping, plus countless outdoor activities, lots of events and festivals, a fantastic variety of family theme parks and attractions, great walking and cycling, heritage railways, historical sights and Royal connections and so many great places to stay.
What are you waiting for? Come and Visit Norfolk...
Located right on the glorious north west Norfolk coastline, Searles Leisure Resort unites a perfect setting close to the beach with something to suit everyone. Perfect for an unforgettable family holiday exploring this truly wonderful coastal area.
A fantastic array of activities await on the park, including indoor and outdoor pools and our brand new indoor splash zone, children's indoor and outdoor play zones, indoor and outdoor fitness areas, crazy golf and 9 hole golf course, plus lots more activities and sports facilities, all promising hours of fun for children of all ages. Excellent entertainment and a fabulous selection of eateries ensure all tastes are catered for, all you have to do is relax and enjoy!
Miles of golden sandy beaches, quaint fishing villages and gentle countryside characterise this much-loved part of Britain’s coast, and popular Hunstanton, with traditional seaside attractions and sealife centre, is just a short walk away.
Sandringham House, Holkham Hall, nature reserves and theme parks are all within a short drive.
To enter our free prize draw to win a stay at Searles just fill in the entry form below.
Terms & conditions
- The free prize draw closes at 00:59 GMT on 2 June, 2017.
- No purchase necessary.
- The holiday is offered up to the value of £640, and must be taken before Sunday, 29th October, 2017, subject to availability.
- The winner can upgrade the accommodation value, but excess will need to be met by the winner. Subject to availability.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process during w/c 5 June, 2017.
- The prize draw winner will be notified w/c June 5, 2017. The winner will be notified by email and will be put in contact with the prize provider to claim their prize.
- The prize is a 3 night self-catering weekend break (Friday to Monday) in a brand new Platinum Oakdale Home, including beds made up, to the value of £640.
- The prize draw is open to people 18 years and older and UK residents.
- Your details will be used for marketing purposes by Searles Camping Ground Ltd and Visit Norfolk if opted in to receive further information. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will not pass any information onto any third parties.
- Employees of Searles Camping Ground Ltd and Visit Norfolk or their families or households, are not eligible to enter.
- Acceptance of the prize authorises prize draw providers to publish the name, photo, county and country of the winner. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity related to this promotion.
- This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.