Type of Venue
Or Venue Name
St Edmund's Church in West Caister, near Great Yarmouth, stands near the top of the hill on West Road, looking out on a splendid view over the fields to Great Yarmouth and Breydon Water. A Victorian chapel built by the Rev'd George Stewart (Rector of Caister from 1829 to 1878) in 1854, to serve the growing population of the hamlet of West Caister.
Revd Tim Thompson
West Road,West Caister,Great Yarmouth,Norfolk,NR30 5SY
See location on Google maps
Map reference: TG 508117 Lat: 52.64518 Long: 1.70596